Heavenly Low Carb Cheesecake, is the stuff of dreams. Creamy and super rich, this cheesecake will make you forget all of your troubles, well at least make you forget you’re dieting and eating a sugar-free and crust-less cheesecake!
Serves 12, 3 carbs per serving
3 8oz packages full fat cream cheese, softened
1 16oz container sour cream
2/3 cup Pyure stevia or 1 cup Splenda
1 tbs vanilla extract
juice of half a lemon, about 2 tbs worth
- Preheat oven to 325′ and spray a 12 inch spring form pan with non-stick cooking spray, VERY WELL
- In a mixer, beat softened cream cheese until creamy.
- Add sour cream and beat for one minute more
- Add sweetener, vanilla extract and lemon juice. Beat for 2 more minutes
- Add eggs one at a time, beating for one minute between each additional egg
- Pour mixture into spring form pan and cook for one hour at least. Top should be brown. Cook longer if needed to achieve brown top.
- After the hour and the top is browned, turn off the over and leave the cheesecake in the oven for an additional hour. The top will sink. This is normal.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving. Most recipes will tell you to wait 24 hours… I’m not one of those people who can wait that long to eat cheesecake and I don’t expect you to be one either!